quarta-feira, 13 de maio de 2009

Cante com a Miley !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vo4tD2HIVGw

It's All Right HereIt's

All Right HereWhy would you rather beAnywhere else with meI tell you man its all right hereCheck out the scenery we won the lotteryI tell you man its all right hereI cant believe you'd even thinkOf being anyplace anyplace but right hereThe grass may be greener in the end I swearBut you'll be wishing you were here if you were thereSwear wherever we go (wherever we are wherever we are wherever we are wherever we are) Its all right hereSpoken:"Excuse me officer"If your smart youll know you want to be in the mix of white hot energiesIts all to welcome youTalk so good its moving way to fast if were good I know we'll make it lastIts all here for youIts all here for youIts all here for you(wherever we are wherever we are wherever we are wherever we are)Its all right hereIts all right hereIts all right here(wherever we are wherever we are wherever we are wherever we are)Come onCome on lets goIts all right hereIn the open roadWill take us anywhereAnd as long as im with you I wont care whereAnd we can choose the desert or the seaCuz the good times are in front of you and me

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJaGWqllC-o

I road all night on a big old bus, You came a long way to be with us,You pay good money, to see a show,Yeah lets get ready cause here we go,Get on your feet, cus i'm plugged in So come on, Lets do this

CHORUS:
I'll turn it on I'll crank it up I'll show you all what im made of I'm getting loudI'll wear it out I'll bring the roof in this house down, I know just what you came here for and i want to hear you scream and more, Get on your feet You know you cant resist,Lets do this (na na na na na na)Lets do this (na na na na na na)

Dont call this work But im paid to play And the real party starts backstage And all my friends They sing my songs I wish you all could come along To take a picture To show your friends So come on, lets do this

CHORUS:
I'll turn it on I'll crank it up I'll show you all what im made of I'm getting loudI'll wear it out I'll bring the roof in this house down, I know just what you came here for and i want to hear you scream and more, Get on your feet You know you cant resist,Lets do this (na na na na na na)
Lets do this (na na na na na na)

Everybody Come on now's the time to get loud, Throw your hands up Let me hear you shout it out, All my people Let me see you jumping up and down,Let me hear the words You know, you know im singing now, Freak out,Scream shout This is what its all aboutLet me hear ?????I'll turn it on I'll crank it up I'll show you all what im made of I get loud, I wear it out

I'll bring the roof in this house down I know just what you came here for and i want to hear you scream and moreGet on your feet You know you cant resist Lets do this( na na na)Let's do this (na na na)


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário